Magasin des Modes, April 1788.
The plates from Magasin des Modes are typically three figures on one large fold-out page. I like to split them up because it allows you to focus on the individual garment, and it is easier for me to categorize them. However, I couldn’t bear to split these up. I was just too charmed by their little trip up the stairs!
- ardentpittite likes this
- ichbindasende likes this
- demenciadoseraliviodaalma likes this
- lesmisloony reblogged this from 18thcenturylove
- lesmisloony likes this
- 18thcenturylove reblogged this from damesalamode
- brittleblackstars likes this
- vintagevision likes this
- 18thcenturylove likes this
- fuelforflight likes this
- mysteryoftheuniverse likes this
- damesalamode posted this