Lady’s Museum, Dinner and Evening Dress, March 1832.
I am really digging the hem treatment on the peachy dress. It looks like a stained glass window or something! Very unexpected!
- daniellecourfeyrac likes this
- mistletoecosette reblogged this from damesalamode
- brittleblackstars likes this
- antiquelaceartist likes this
- plasmagica likes this
- the42towels reblogged this from williambarrettravis
- williambarrettravis reblogged this from damesalamode
- macguffin likes this
- damesalamode posted this