Fashions of London and Paris, London Head Dresses, October 1802.
That little teeny-brimmed white bonnet on the left is adorable!
- rococo-soul likes this
- gypsypurplefrench reblogged this from damesalamode
- mindward reblogged this from damesalamode
- brittleblackstars likes this
- mysteryoftheuniverse likes this
- americanduchess likes this
- runawaywild likes this
- abaronetsdaughter said: that’s for the inspiration. we are having a bonnet trimming party on thursday…and now i have some inspiration for that.
- seasalt-n-art likes this
- saddestturtle likes this
- damesalamode posted this