Royal Lady’s Magazine, Court and Ball Dress, April 1831.
Holy Cats! This is magnificent. Look at that glorious overskirt! Gold and purple are always so stunning together! And her headdress! All the feathers! Exclamation point!
(And I guess that pink gown is pretty great, too.)
- indissimilar reblogged this from damesalamode and added:
- wardrobe-watch likes this
- onceagarden likes this
- otherurl likes this
- victorianviolet reblogged this from thedapperbonnet
- kelpiefood likes this
- thedapperbonnet reblogged this from damesalamode
- njallee likes this
- empressofgrace reblogged this from damesalamode
- empressofgrace likes this
- damesalamode posted this