Ackermann’s Repository, Morning Dress, March 1810.
Feedback time! Do y’all like it when I do these zoomed shots in addition to the main plate? As a costumer, I find things like this incredibly valuable since I frequently miss the details- especially when I zoom by something on Tumblr. I can’t do it on all of my fashion plates since many aren’t high enough quality, but on these where I can zoom and still keep clarity, do you like it when I include the detail images?
- regencyrose reblogged this from lesleyannemcleod
- lesleyannemcleod reblogged this from damesalamode
- demodedamsel answered: I kind of like it :) I think making good detail images is kind of talent.
- abaronetsdaughter answered: <3<3<3<3<3<3. yeah
- lesleyannemcleod answered: Yes, I do appreciate the details! Thank you so much
- the-dandelion-chronicles answered: I love when you do that! Please continue as much as you like… I adore the details of many of these plates.
- brittleblackstars likes this
- shadyoaks answered: yes on the detail images!
- templehurst likes this
- operagloves answered: Absolutely!!
- loiscohen likes this
- amillionpinkbows answered: Yes! the same thing happens to me xD
- obscenecupcake reblogged this from damesalamode
- damesalamode posted this