Lady’s Magazine, November 1830.
Holy cape! Look at that thing! Crazy-colored lining, amazing Van-Dyked collar, cool trim. I want it!
Mysteries of the universe.
SO CRAZY! Old Rags, do you know who published your fashion plate? I’ve seen this before. The Lady’s Magazine (or is is Museum…) basically copied all of their plates from Journal des Dames et des Modes for a few years in the very early 1800s, but this is the first one I’ve run across from this late!
- fresasynata reblogged this from thewidowflannigan
- papillote-sweetheart reblogged this from damesalamode
- blackcatbonehouse likes this
- hoodoothatvoodoo likes this
- thewidowflannigan reblogged this from oldrags
- zirrel reblogged this from oldrags
- vintagevision reblogged this from oldrags and added:
- prettywittywench reblogged this from oldrags
- oldrags reblogged this from damesalamode and added:
- wmbtravis reblogged this from damesalamode and added:
- damesalamode reblogged this from oldrags and added:
- gypsypurplefrench reblogged this from oldrags
- yolk-of-the-sun reblogged this from damesalamode
- xxdaughterofapolloxx likes this
- e-o-i likes this
- brittleblackstars likes this
- ponystuck likes this
- biolumo likes this